CEMENTITIOUS WATERPROOFING AND CONCRETE PROTECTION SLURRY
- Interior and exterior waterproofing of concrete, cementitious rendering, brickwork, etc.
- Basement walls, ponds, wet rooms, retaining walls, bridges, facades, balconies and terraces, etc.
- Universal waterproofing applications
- Waterproofing and concrete protection with ONE product
- Easy to apply by brush, trowel or spray
- Sealing static hairline cracks in concrete structures Protects concrete against carbonation
- Fulfills EN 1504-2 (method 1.3,2.2 and 8.2)
Sika Flexicoat 1K
ONE-COMPONENT, CRACK-BRIDGING MORTAR FOR CEMENTITIOUS WATERPROOFING
- Concrete structures, water tanks, basins, pipes, swimming pools and basement walls
- Waterproofing beneath tiling
- Outer wall surfaces buried in the ground
- Universal crack-bridging waterproofing mortar
- Flexible waterproofing and concrete protection with one product
- One-component product, just add water
- Suitable for contact with drinking water (Italian Regulation D.M. 174-2004)
- Fulfills EN 1504-2 (method 1.3, 2.2 and 8.2) and CMO1P of EN 14891
- Adjustable consistency, easy to apply by brush or trowel
SIKA COOL COAT
Flexible , liquid applied , single component acrylic waterproof membrane for all types of exposed roof ( old & new slab) , terraces ( sloped and flat roof ) etc
- It also help in reflecting heat from the surface thus producing cooling effect.
- It can bridge a crack up to 2mm
SIKA COOL COAT SYSTEM
Sika ® Cool Coat Primer - 0.2kg /sqm per coat depending on substrate.
Sika Cool Coat - 0.5kg /Sqm per coat ( 3 coats recommended ).